So, I’m a Teen Specialist (not officially a librarian because my degree is not in library science but in parks and rec) and therefore I love libraries. I grew up two blocks from my local library and spent countless hours sifting through the paperback racks of Fear Street (RL Stine) and Christopher Pike and before that, Judy Blume; Baby-Sitters Club; and Beverly Cleary. I know all you book lovers love your library too so why not be rewarded for it.
To commemorate National Library Week, April 12-18, I’m doing my first big giveaway!
- Activities must be performed between April 12-19 (I’m extending NLW one day).
- Pictures must accompany specific posts in order to count as an entry. I’ll be checking.
- One prize pack per person.
- Contest will be done through Rafflecopter.
- Contest ends April 19th at 12am CST.
- Contest is open to US only.
You can win one of these three prize packs:
- Prize Pack #1: ARCs of Cuckoo Song by Frances Hardinge & A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Prize Pack #2: ARCs of Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George & Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan.
- Prize Pack #3: ARCs of Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen & After the Red Rain by Barry Lyga
How You Can Win
- Post a picture of your library book to Twitter using the hashtag #bangbanglibrarylove
- Post a picture of yourself at a library to Twitter using the hashtag #bangbanglibrarylove
- Leave a comment on my blog about why you love libraries.
- Follow my Blog
- Follow me on Twitter
- Share my contest on Twitter