Good Sunday to you all as the next stop on the Summer Blogger Promo Tour is Kristie from Lost in the Ever After Blog
The Summer Blogger Promo Tour spotlights YA bloggers. For more information, please visit The Book Bratz.
1. What was your first blog tour and how you felt about it?
Oh geez. That I’m embarrassed to say that I don’t remember. But being chosen to be a part of a blog tour is always an honor.
2. What was your most anticipated book of 2015 and how you felt when you read it?
This one is hard, I have a lot of books I want to read this year, but I’m going to have to say A Court of Thorn and Roses (ACOTAR) by SJ Maas. This is one I was lucky enough to win an ARC of. I still need to finish this one. Shame on me. So the song is based on how far I am in the books.
3. Who is one of your favorite authors and how did you feel when you met them?
I haven’t had the opportunity to meet one of my favorite authors because I live in the middle of Canada. So, if I had the opportunity to meet any of them, I’d sing
4. How long have you been a blogger and how you feel about being part of the blogger community?
I’ve been a blogger for just over two years, and I love the community. It’s like one big family, with their own ups and downs but overall we love each other.
5. How do you feel about summer?
Well, summer always means that I turn another year older but it also means that I can read all I want, well between life things. I feel this song is accurate as all the feels I get from reading.
6. What was the last book you gave 5 stars and how you felt after reading it?
My last 5 star read was I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrois. Now that’s an emotional rollercoaster of a ride.
7. Concerts: What was the last concert?
The Mevvica tour, featuring Matt Webb, Kevvy and Jessica Lee
-How you felt before the concert
-How you felt after the concert
8. What book are you currently reading and how do you feel about it?
Becoming Rain by K A Tucker
Isle of the Lost by Melissa De La Cruz