If you are like us and read A LOT of YA fantasies, there are probably several reoccurring things that bother you about them. Elise from Roulette Reader and I listed our top 10. These are in no particular order.
Check out our podcast.
- The Waffle House-Make a decision already, GEEZ!
- Deus Ex Machina- Fight your own battles, dammit!
- The Lonely Island-Get yourself some girlfriends, girlfriend.
- The Guinevere Complex-Brown eyes are beautiful too.
- Good Morning Info Dump-Spread the wealth.
- Tale of a Million Cities-I can’t keep up with all these dang names!
- The Evil Plan-Thanks for telling me your plans so I can now defeat you.
- I Would Walk 500 Miles-I hope your journey is a long (and interesting) one.
- The War Strategist- You were a pickpocket and now you are winning wars? Nope
- Empty Affirmation-I’m a good person. People like me.
Join us on September 1st as we talk about our book hangovers.