- The Map. I always flip to the last page to see the number of pages and I’m so glad I didn’t see that final map. What a great element to add and an additional storyline for book 2.
- I Guessed It. I knew Mia’s brother wasn’t dead. I thought he may have been the boy during her final test but I liked how Kristoff revealed it and that we still don’t know.
I also guess that Ashlinn was up to no good. She was just a bit too nice too quickly. Although I guessed it, it was still a good surprise and I liked that Kristoff gave the reader clues along the way.
- The Issue With the Ending. I just thought Mia figured out that Ashlinn was the bad guy a bit too quickly and conveniently.
- I’m bummed that Tric was killed off. I liked them but I’m glad their romance didn’t get in the way of her mission. I was upset at Mia’s response to the final battle she had with Tric.
- Theories. That ending led me to believe that his book is post apocalyptic-the moon disappears? Great ending.